Friday, February 4, 2011

Production Mode

Current status: My design has been 'finalized' after adding the actual structural steel component to it... Don't think the SSEF would have been too impressed otherwise. This also means that the whole changing stall is no longer all made of steel so no one will be burning their hands... win-win! In addition, I have all the Rhino tutorials under my belt and even have Rhino on my laptop now (after 3 hours of failed attempts)!

Here's what I have to (attempt to) model:



connection to wall (with the HSS tapering to one flat piece) and connection of stall to fin


overall idea of how everything will look except the fins will face inward so that the structure can rotate and be positioned flush against the wall when not in use over the winter

1 comment:

  1. Adryanne, this doesn't work. You can't have 2 different points of rotation. Nice try though.

    ReplyDelete